Official like REALLY offical!

We closed on Friday so now it's real...like REALLY REAL! No more renting, cause we are homeowners!! It had been pretty busy around here while the remaining repairs and upgrades were finished up, but all that has been taken care of now, we are completely moved in and loving it! I can't count the number of times H and I have said, "I love our house"!

Would you believe that this picture is already outdated?!? We've since had a new 30 year dimensional single roof put on. It's very pretty :)

I am really looking forward to posting all about our little projects here and there, but I think it will take me a bit longer to really get rolling as I finish up with a few loose ends here and there. So hang in there, cause good things are coming your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment