What's going on inside?!

While it feels like we really haven't done much inside the house lately, I have thought of a few small projects:

Husband added an extra shelf in each of our closets 

I changed the OLD thermostat over to a nice new programmable digital one. It was terrifying because I am not 100% sure what type of HVAC system we have here (shame on me, I know), the wires didn't quite match up the way I thought they would and I was pretty sure something was going to blow up. Nothing did and it seems to be working swell thus far. 

And most recently we installed a screen door back in the sunroom. It's not the prettiest thing, but it's a really nice addition when the weather is warm enough to leave this door open. 

I do have several painting projects to work on but my primer had been MIA. I found it while installing the screen door (...) so I guess I'll have to get started on those soon. I am going to need some input on what color to paint some of the rooms, so ya'll better keep checking back to help me with that!

2 comments:

Sarah Godsave said...

I LOVE that screen door. Does it make the awesome slapping screen door noise when it shuts? That's my favorite.

Nicolette said...

Thanks Sarah! That brought a huge smile to my face, cause yes...it does! I suppose I should say it does most of the time. The humidity can be so high here that it occasionally swells up so much it doesn't shut at all. We need to take down a few high points with a belt sander...someday... :)

Post a Comment